- Specialist fire safety & electrical services for business
- Reduce time spent managing your building
- Manage your building management costs more efficiently
- Fire safety compliance that YOU control
- Peace of mind while your business continues to operate at all times
Fire Protection Services
A complete fire protection service for all your fire safety needs
- Fire detection, alarms & extinguishers to fulfil compliance obligations
- Fire risk assessments – to reduce potential risk to property, people and business
- Fire safety signs & emergency lighting
- Fire safety training
- Fire inspecting, testing & maintenance
A complete range of electrical services
- Commercial electrical installations
- Design & installation of electrical systems
- Electrical inspecting, testing & maintenance
- Energy efficient controlled lighting
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
Why Choose Circle Fire and Electrical
What makes us different from other Fire & Electrical contractors and service providers?
- We do not tie our customers in with restrictive contract
- We take a holistic approach, adding value by building our knowledge of how the customer’s building operates. This familiarity allows us to identify solutions quickly in a way that makes our customer’s lives easier
- We reward customer loyalty by fixing our price for them – no automatic annual price increase each year
Fire Safety & Electrical Services in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, South Lincolnshire, Rutland and East Northamptonshire.
We work with business owners, property agents and facility managers who need help to manage their fire safety compliance responsibilities and are used by a wide range of organisations, from offices and schools to independent hotels and restaurants. Whether you want to re-organise the way your building operates, add services and facilities, comply with regulations and avoid prosecution, save money on building management or solve urgent issues, such as interruption to your electrical supply, or simply need a piece of equipment repaired or replaced, you’ll find us quick and professional in our response and service.
It is a reassuring pleasure to work with Gary and the team at Circle Fire & Electrical. They are knowledgeable, reliable and provide a service that meets the needs of multiple tenants in the building.
Qualified and Industry Certified Fire Safety & Electrical Engineers
All our engineers are fully qualified in their field